Blogger Widgets

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Warui Koibito ja Dame? Chapter 2 Part 2 + City of Bones



Olé! Here is Warui Koibito ja Dame? Chapter 2 Part 2!
I'm sure you'll like this one!

Author/Artist: Sakuraga Mei
Scanlation Provider:
Moi-xRyu Scanlations
Translator & HD ConverterAotora
HD Converter, Scan & Video Editor: White Cat

We had trouble with converting the video to HD. The previous HD video had parts where the syncing is off, and I don't want to upload a video full of errors. It must be because the file was too heavy. I'm sorry if my fastidiousness caused you to wait. 


I should've written it downwards (ಥ‿ಥ). It slipped my mind!

Fufufu~ I can finally start reading another book! It's called, "City of Bones" which is the first book in the The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare. I heard it's good and it'll be adapted into a movie. OH! And IT IS NOT YAOI. Sorry... (ノдヽ). I just want to share it and thought you might like it. 

I don't read Yaoi all the time in case you are wondering... It's not my full-time hobby and I can't commit to it fully. Well... There was a time when it was the only genre I wanted to read. I was addicted to it but I wasn't obsessed. It was probably when I was 2-4 years younger but now.... mmmm... I still like it but not that much. People change and I like to be diverse (´∀`). Plus, the world has a lot to offer so why stick and get stuck on one place. Do not worry! I'll still make videos.


Pardon if there are errors on my Japanese...
You're welcome to correct me!
Ahh... I'm sure someone will get inspired from my ideas
and copy it again. tsk! tsk tsk!

5 comments:

  1. Why couldn't i subscribe to your channel in youtube? O_O why isn't this vid posted in youtube? D:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which one? The old (BoysLoveNetwork) or the new (iBoysLoveNetwork)? The old one is terminated, thanks to flaggers and a fake claimant...

      ...and it is but it is set to unlisted. (°∀°) I'm sure it's not a full-proof solution since the flaggers also stalk this blog and flag videos which are unlisted but oh well... At least I try to be accommodating.

      Delete
  2. pretty sure you aren't the only human in world that thought up the idea of using "paper dolls": http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs44/f/2009/100/3/4/UK___paper__men_by_Annuhka.jpg

    BUT OMG I LOVE THAT BOOK TOO!! super excited for the movie as well, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (⊙△⊙) Of course not... I'm not stupid enough to claim that I'm the only human who came up with the idea of using paper dolls... I've seen them on the internet. But how about the idea of using paper dolls/cut-outs to introduce your posts... Of course, I am sure that I'm not the first person to think of this since there's almost 7 billion of us in here... but there's someone out there who copies me through and through... Between her/him and I, it was 'my idea first' (so those last sentences were really intended for him/her)... and I'm not only talking about this idea but my other ideas as well. Nevermind... Sorry for ranting... again... (⇀‸↼‶)

      ******* SPOILERS AHEAD *******
      No problem... I'm nearly halfway... and I think I already know what is Valentine's relationship with Clary... (¬、¬) tsk! Thank you to my stupid curiosity... I opened the book before I read it and saw a few lines saying, "Jace, he is my.... *dot dot dot* "

      I've tried to fool myself that I've forgotten it... *sigh* I would have loved the thrill of trying to figure out who he really is. *shakes head* Of all the lines, why that sentence.. so unlucky!

      Have you read the whole series?

      Delete
    2. P.S.
      You're not him/her are you?
      'cause that person loves to troll me using different names every now and then HAHAHA...

      If not, sorry for suspecting you... (=`ω´=)

      Delete

If you are an anonymous user, please leave an alias or any random name so we can use it to identify you (e.g. replying to your comment). Thank You!