Blogger Widgets

Friday, June 28, 2013

Owareru Yoru no Kemono ◄ Track ❶ ► (Drama CD + Novel) + Announcement


ufufufu~
As I've mentioned on my previous post last June 15, 2013,
we'll be having a NEW project and here it is!

Author: Touno Haruhi
Artist: Yamane Ayano

BLCD Provider: UNKNOWN
Translator: Hoshikuzuu
Illustration & Video Editor: White Cat (a.k.a. Black Rabbit)

It's called 'Owareru Yoru no Kemono (追われる夜の獣)'It's a novel and NOT A MANGATherefore, there are no illustrations with lines and speech bubbles. A novel is mostly composed of text and only a few illustrations. I want to clarify this as soon as possible so you would know why there are a few illustrations on the video.

Moving on...... I wanted to know what the title means on English so Ao graciously translated it for us. After she told me the translation, we brainstormed for its other possible translations (e.g. Pursuing the Night Beast, Chased Beast of the Night, Hunted Beast of the Night) and we ended up with, "Pursued Beast of the Night". Hence, the title of the YouTube video. 

This track is translated by Hoshikuzuu (Visit Hoshi's Blog!). Most of you are probably aware now that she has helped us many times on our projects.

OH! And Sorry~ (๑ △ ๑) I said on our Facebook page that I would upload it on Saturday (it may vary depending on your time zone) but I'm a day early. I finished it sooner than expected. teehee~ (❁´◡`❁)

Well... This is it for now. I hope you enjoy the video!


IMPORTANT MESSAGES!
✰✰✰ Drama CD Japanese to English Translators ✰✰✰
Yes, we are recruiting! If you join, you'll be working on Owareru Yoru no Kemono. And if you have another project in mind, then we could talk about it. OR! If you don't want to join and be an official member, and you just want to work on this novel, then it's alright. I'll still include you on the credits in this case.


✰✰✰ Video Editors ✰✰✰
We need more video editors! Don't you get tired of seeing my name on the credits?! Heh~ I think most of you just skip the credits and head straight to the main dish. It doesn't really matter. I need help with the projects buhuhuhu... ヽ(#`Д´)ノ (Actually, I just want more time for myself pwahaha...) Or if you want, you can work on a new one when you join us. Of course, you'll have the privileges to post your work on the blog but your work has to be satisfactory.

✰✰✰ Raw Scan Cleaners ✰✰✰
WE NEED RAW SCAN CLEANERS 'BADLY'!!!! (;A; ), Hisho Ikuseichuu Volume 2 is finally being translated by SoulxDy~ She's already done with Chapter 1 and she's working on Chapter 2 now. But..... since we're lacking raw scan cleaners, Chapter 1 hasn't been released yet.

If you want to join, leave a comment or e-mail at shironeko.v1@gmail.com.


P.S.
Yeah... another SEXY Beast......

5 comments:

  1. Wow. I'm so impressed at your editing skills. The translation's also awesome. You have a good team and I'm thankful for your updates. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much surrbabe! *happy* (❁´◡`❁)

      Yeah, they're AWESOME! o(≧▽≦)o I'm in awe whenever they (the translators) give me their translations... Even if they're familiar with the language, I know it's still not an easy task, 'cause they have to compose the English sentences themselves. They have to be aware of the grammar, punctuation marks, etc... and they have to match the sentences with the character's personality. So AWESOME AWESOME! (๑° △° ๑)

      Thank you so much and you're very much welcome!

      -- White Cat --
      Administrator

      Delete
  2. I really agree with surrbabe. Big cheers for the team's hardwork! Everything is very well made. Interesting AND exciting. I can't wait to see the next one. THANKS SO MUCH for the updates.

    Keep up the awesome work! Kudos.! \:D/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Misty! (❁´◡`❁) I'm honored you feel that way...
      Me too! Track 03 is already translated by our new member and Track 02 might be re-assigned to her...
      You're very much welcome! \(^o^)/

      -- White Cat --
      Administrator

      Delete
  3. Your mode of explaining the whole thing in this paragraph is genuinely fastidious, all be capable of easily be aware of it, Thanks a
    lot.

    my site ... Dre Beats Headphones

    ReplyDelete

If you are an anonymous user, please leave an alias or any random name so we can use it to identify you (e.g. replying to your comment). Thank You!