Blogger Widgets

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Late Updates + Hisho Ikuseichuu Chapter 5 - First Part - Part 2 Scanlation

Okeii~ I'll update you about our videos. Everyone seems busy with their own lives right now so no one is really available for video editing. I did mention something about Warui Koibito ja Dame?, two posts earlier, but Sakura-chan hasn't replied to my message. She said, she had free time on those certain two weeks and I think she was having technical problems on video editing so... maybe school activities caught up to her before she can finish the video.

About Doushitemo Furetakunai... it's on HIATUS for now. I didn't want to post something about it 'cause Black Cat's supposed to break the news herself but it's been a month. Even if it's breaking our deal, here I am talking. I left her a message on our folder so I hope she won't mind and I think she'll understand.


NOTE: Yep, I did cover some of the messages. It's personal kekeke~


And about Hisho Ikuseichuu BLCD + Manga Video, hai hai, I'm responsible for this manga. As I've said, my laptop is completely DEAD. I'm using a 9" x 6" notebook right now which is very old and faulty. Can you imagine the terror when I denoise (it takes up a lot of memory) the scans? It's torture! LOL. The screen is so small too (like 8" x 4.5"). So uhmm... yeah. I can't really edit videos here. As a matter-of-fact, I tried Windows Movie Maker to edit those Invitation Videos and it was lagging and freezing at times. 

To sum it all up, all the BLCD + Manga videos are on HIATUS at the moment and we are very sorry about it. I can't exactly force the members and we have our own lives to deal with. I am very sorry! I know some of you are frustrated and tired of the excuses (even I am frustrated and tired of the excuses *_*). I understand... but there's nothing I can do about it even if you bleed me to death. Unless, someone joins us which I don't think will happen any time soon.

And I AM VERY THANKFUL to those who understand, to those who leave comments or messages (except those stupid, bratty, immature, spoiled people... like that one who was complaining about my message, in a red annotation box, blocking her view on a certain video, even thou I worked hard to make that video and the message was for informative purposes. I do read comments when I have time and I chose not to waste my time on that *spoken in a guttural, menacing, malicious voice* TRASH! . . . Ahh! . . . . .  my evil side is . . . . . need to calm down. . . . . haa. . . Thank you to those who taught her how to close the annotation~ You know who you are~ kukuku~ oh! and it doesn't mean I think you're a waste of my time if I didn't reply. It's just that I can't reply to all comments and I know, not every comment is directed at me.) and to those who stay tuned even if you don't speak up. Thank You! We are still releasing Hisho Ikuseichuu Scanlation so I hope it satisfies you even for a bit. 
YO-HO-HO!~ Here's the second half of Hisho Ikuseichuu Chapter 5 - First Part -.
*click the image to start reading*
Updated on March 15, 2013

NOTES: 
We are still in need of a raw scan cleaner and translator (Chinese/Japanese to English)proofreader and video editors...  If you'd like, please join us...!

Please do not use our scanlation for any purpose (e.g. video, artworks etc.).
Please do not redistribute or upload our scanlation on any website.
Please do not alter/edit our scanlation in any way.
If you want to re-translate our scanlation into another language, please ask for permission first. Leave a comment or e-mail at shironeko.v1@gmail.comOr at least give credit where credit is due.


If you don't abide by our rules, I'll stab you to death!
Kiddin'~ teehee~

If you like this manga, please support the mangaka by buying an original copy.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the manga...i really addicted with this manga...they're so adorable...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I might upload the last chapter for Volume 1 soon so look forward to it! (:

      Delete
    2. yay... you're really something... too fast update the manga...keep the good job... i really look forward for it :D

      Delete

If you are an anonymous user, please leave an alias or any random name so we can use it to identify you (e.g. replying to your comment). Thank You!