Blogger Widgets

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Warui Koibito ja Dame? Chapter 2 Part 1





Author/Artist: Sakuraga Mei
Scanlation Provider:
Moi-xRyu Scanlations
Translator: Sakura
HD Converter: Aotora
Scan & Video Editor: White Cat


Mikado is pissed!
WOW~ The last video for this manga is four months ago~


Thank you to my unpredictable mood. I somehow wanted to make a video and managed to do it on Windows Movie Maker. I'm not satisfied with the effects since there isn't much I can do and......

It doesn't accept PNG files!!! WHY?!! Or is it because I'm using a very old version? *sigh* Anyway... At least it's done.

Thank you to Ao for being patient~ I have to redo a part and that means she had to re-convert the video to HD again. eekk! (>o<) Yes yes... I've said it many times but to those who don't know, I'm using an ancient laptop (but still useful... thankies lappy *3* chu chu~) with a dimension of 1024 x 600 or 8" x 4.5" so I can't produce an HD version.

Ah! and sorry for making this unlisted... I'll make it public when I think it's OK. 'cause you know... There are those Yaoi Uploaders' Stalkers out there who are very eager to flag a Yaoi video. Pffft! ...and I know you read our posts, stalker-san, since you have the time and you like stalking so much. Dasai! HAHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are an anonymous user, please leave an alias or any random name so we can use it to identify you (e.g. replying to your comment). Thank You!