Blogger Widgets

Monday, March 4, 2013

Hisho Ikuseichuu Chapter 5 - First Part - Part 1 Scanlation

Finally!!!!! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

How many months has it been? Here's the first half of Hisho Ikuseichuu Chapter 5 - First Part -. I apologize if the chapter is not yet complete but I wanted to upload the first half as soon as possible so you would know that we are still alive....! err... yeah, our group is kind of semi-inactive.  


Welcome to our new member Sen Allen! He/She's our new translator and typesetter~ and thank you to Hoshikuzuu for helping us proofread page 10. Otsukare-sama desu!


No matter how hard I try, I can't proofread that page... and I proofread most of the pages so if there are mistakes, I am sorry in advance. I don't really know Japanese. I only painstakingly type *slash* G.U.E.S.S. each katakana, hiragana or kanji and search for their meanings. It's like solving a puzzle LOL. It can't be helped. It's only Sen and I atm -- and Hoshi. (っ˘.╭╮˘.)っ


*click the image to start reading*
Updated on March 15, 2013

NOTES: 
We are still in need of a raw scan cleaner and translator (Chinese/Japanese to English)proofreader and video editors...  If you'd like, please join us...!

Please do not use our scanlation for any purpose (e.g. video, artworks etc.).
Please do not redistribute or upload our scanlation on any website.
Please do not alter/edit our scanlation in any way.
If you want to re-translate our scanlation into another language, please ask for permission first. Leave a comment or e-mail at shironeko.v1@gmail.comOr at least give credit where credit is due.


If you don't abide by our rules, I'll stab you to death!
Kiddin'~ teehee~

If you like this manga, please support the mangaka by buying an original copy.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for updating!!!! Been waiting for so long but I had my faith in you...:)

    Will also wait for chapter 4...patiently.

    Good job!

    ReplyDelete

If you are an anonymous user, please leave an alias or any random name so we can use it to identify you (e.g. replying to your comment). Thank You!