Blogger Widgets

Friday, November 9, 2012

Doushitemo Furetakunai Chapter 3 Part 2


The new video of Doushitemo Furetakunai is out! I almost didn't get it done. -.- We're finally getting to some real development here. Shima's such a tsundere. Luckily, Togawa's bluntness balances it out pretty well. You know, it seems to be a lot longer and slower when your editing it than when you're simply reading it. And I'm sorry to the viewers for keeping you in suspense!

Also, this is the first project I've done like this, so I'm learning as I go. Feel free to critique me. Any advice would be appreciated. For example, is there too much panning?

On a different note, it's likely that White Cat's internet is down. Hopefully it will be back up within the next week or so, but if it's not then expect a late update.

-Black Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are an anonymous user, please leave an alias or any random name so we can use it to identify you (e.g. replying to your comment). Thank You!