Blogger Widgets

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Warui Koibito ja Dame? Chapter 4

Aaahh~ Finally!
It actually takes more time to convert & upload than editing the videos... (ఠ_ఠ)
Here's the last chapter for Warui Koibito ja Dame?!
You must've been wanting to see the ecchi scene...
 kukuku~







Author/Artist: Sakuraga Mei
Scanlation Provider:
Translator: Zeneith
Scan & Video Editor: White Cat

I say it's the last chapter but... actually, there's an omake (or extra in English). IDK if we'll do it or not since I haven't ask permission from the scanlators yet. Anyway, I'll be busy with cleaning the raw scans for Hisho Ikuseichuu Chapter 4 so I'll put the omake on hold until I'm not so occupied with other tasks.

Some of you were probably aware that I'm not the one appointed to clean the raw scans but I took over 'cause one of our staff said, "I DIDNT KNOW CLEANING RAW SCANS WERE SO TOUGH T-T /CRIES", and I DEFINITELY AGREE 1000000x! I know she's busy with school and...... for a beginner, it's a lot to take in. At my first scanlation group, I was so frustrated. I wanted to give up but I was the one who volunteered so I have to at least finish what was given to me... and I thought, "It's just cleaning scans... Why are there so many steps. Isn't it enough to remove the text and SFXs by using the eraser/brush?" I WAS SO WRONG! (」゚ロ゚)」 There are a lot of steps in cleaning raw scans than I imagined. Anyway, all the techniques my mentor taught me were very useful and it makes a big difference... and I'm still very thankful. You just have to have a lot of patience.

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Thanks for completing this drama cd! Love it so much! You guys are so awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very much welcome Soulxdy! And thank you as well! (‐^ヮ^‐)

      Delete
  2. Thank you so very much for sharing and all your hard work to bring us such a wonderful presentation. Of course, Sensei gets the most credit for the original creation, as do the voice actors. Fans cannot forget them! But, without your work and sharing, fans outside of Japan would most likely never get to partake! So, from the bottom of my heart, thank you.

    [They really should just offer an English translation straight from the source, complete with an English version of the shopping sites in Japan. Wouldn't that work to both eliminate scanlation legal issues and the problem with US publishers only picking up works that would only sell (& benefit them) in the US on a wide scale? IDK - just wondering... Shipping would probably be hell, though, eh? Wouldn't it work to have a US branch office for the Japanese publishers like they do for their automobiles? ...just wondering, though I know next to nothing about business and stuff.]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a ton for the release! The video is great!!

    ReplyDelete

If you are an anonymous user, please leave an alias or any random name so we can use it to identify you (e.g. replying to your comment). Thank You!