Blogger Widgets

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Bishies + Polls + Hisho Ikuseichuu Update


I thought I could finish Hisho Ikuseichuu Chapter 4 this weekend but I guess not. There are only 10 pages left to typeset and then it's finish! I hope I could finish it next week...

About the polls, I've made them for fun. Aren't we curious on who's popular or most voted in a certain category sometimes? I've added the POLLS page on the top menu and I've put one of the right side of the website.

For now, let me share some bishies and reverse harem animations with you... and I think it's time to change the 'Back To Top' button and background music. Whose bishie to choose?!!!!!!! ヽ(≧Д≦)ノ uuugghhh!

I was working on a poll for You're my Loveprize in Viewfinder and I saw these awesome cosplays... Rejoice Asami Ryuichi and Usami Akihiko fans! fufufu~ 


There are actually quite a few male cosplayers who can pull it off and he's one of them IMO. I think he's a male... but sometimes you never know. ( *_*) I see a lot of cosplayers who gender bend and... uhh.. I don't know... I'm just not a fan of Gender Bender Cosplay or Crossplay (>_<) sorry~ Oh! Wait no! There are a few exceptions like Touya Hibiki-samaヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ s KYAA~ <333 Yeeeeah, she makes me fangirl over her... (・・。)ゞ


 I saw his (^ that guy above Touya-sama) Usami Akihiko cosplay and Sephiroth (Final Fantasy) cosplay way before and thought they were AWESOME!... and forgot him and just found out his new Asami Ryuichi cosplay today. It it weren't for the polls, I wouldn't have known (;A;). Visit his deviantART account if you want to see more of him: CLICK HERE!

Moving on... I think most Yaoi fans love Reverse Harem anime. The following are Otome Games adapted to anime. These are pretty old so most of you might have seen these anime already, but if not, ENJOY!

Title: Hakuouki Shinsengumi Kitan (薄桜鬼 〜新選組奇譚〜)
Original Air Date: April 4, 2010
Plot (source: wikipedia): 
Chizuru Yukimura heads to Kyoto to search for her father. While there, she witnesses a fight between Rasetsu and members of the Shinsengumi. The Shinsengumi take her into custody and, once learning she is the daughter of the doctor they are searching for, decide to keep her close at hand. Chizuru follows the Shinsengumi in their battles to help the shogunate.

Sequels:
Hakuouki Hekketsuroku
Hakuouki Sekkaroku OVA
Hakuouki Reimeiroku

GOOD NEWS! Two new films are scheduled for 2013

Watch Here!

Title: Uta no Prince-sama: Maji Love 1000% (うたの☆プリンスさまっ♪マジLOVE1000%)
Original Air Date: July 3, 2011
Plot (source: wikipedia): 
With dreams of becoming a composer and someday writing a song for her favorite idol, Haruka Nanami enters the Saotome Academy, a prestigious performing arts school. If successful there, she'll be able to join the Shining Agency after graduation. However, it won't be so easy when Haruka is already surrounded by potential idols and composers. On top of that, her homeroom teacher is a current idol, the headmaster was a record-breaking singer, and the academy itself is a chaotic place where anything can happen. In the end at graduation, two students are to be paired up by the students' choice, one taking the idol role and the other the composer role. After being paired up, the "pair" will sing a song that was both composed, written and sung by the pair. If successful, the pair will join and take the spot as the new Shining Agency debut artists. To make things more difficult, romance is prohibited in the school! Which prince of song will be paired up with Haruka? Uta no Prince-sama is promoted as "an exciting, coming-of-age romantic comedy".

Sequels:
Uta no Prince-sama: Maji Love 2000% (うたの☆プリンスさまっ♪マジLOVE2000%)


Watch Here!
✥ Uta no Prince-sama: Maji Love 2000%: http://www.animeultima.tv/watch/uta-no-prince-sama-maji-love-2000-english-subbed-dubbed-online/

Title: Hiiro no Kakera (緋色の欠片, lit. Scarlet Fragments)
Original Air Date: April 1, 2012
Plot (source: wikipedia): 
The protagonist is a teenage girl (Tamaki) who revisits a small village she remembers from her childhood and gets caught up in her family's history and the supernatural dangers surrounding it. While walking along the hillsides waiting for the person who her grandmother sent to fetch Tamaki to the village, Tamaki comes across a small, white round object which has sticks for limbs and can talk. It runs off soon after with Tamaki chasing after it. Soon Tamaki finds herself in a place where "it does not feel like the world I came from." She gets attacked by three slime creatures, and a male comes charging in to save her by clamping his hands around her body and mouth then telling her to be quiet. After the young man (Takuma) saves her he walks her to the village where her grandmother is staying. Soon after her arrival she meets with her grandmother. It's later explained that she has to continue the role of ancestor princess (Tamayori), to seal the sword Onikirimaru with the help of her five guardians.

Sequels:
Hiiro no Kakera: Dai Ni Shō

Watch Here!
✥ Hiiro no Kakera: Dai Ni Shō: http://www.animeultima.tv/watch/hiiro-no-kakera-dai-ni-shou-english-subbed-dubbed-online/
✥ Hiiro no Kakera: Totsugeki! Tonari no Ikemenzu: http://www.animeultima.tv/watch/hiiro-no-kakera-totsugeki-tonari-no-ikemenzu-english-subbed-dubbed-online/ 


There is one more but I can't remember it... I didn't like it that much so I didn't bother to bookmark it. I liked Hakuouki and Uta no Prince-sama a lot... and Hiiro no Kakera... errr... It was promising then it just went downhill. My last bookmark for it is 'Hiiro no Kakera Dai ni Shou Episode 3'. I'll watch it when I have free time just for the sake of finishing it kekeke~ If you haven't seen it, don't let my opinion affect you. You might like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are an anonymous user, please leave an alias or any random name so we can use it to identify you (e.g. replying to your comment). Thank You!