Blogger Widgets

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Hisho Ikuseichuu Chapter 5.1 (Drama CD + Manga) + EXTRA Scanlation + Announcements


Everybody sure worked hard on these releases! Otsukare-sama deshita~
Here's a release of Hisho Ikuseichuu Drama CD + Manga video after 7 months!
7 months! I didn't notice it was that long ago......

Thank you to Sakura-chan for the speedy translations!
She's also done with 5.2! Therefore, only the cleaning and video editing are left...


Author/Artist: Sakura Sakuya

Scanlation Provider: Boys Love Network
Raw Scan Editor (Cleaner & Typesetter): Black Rabbit
BLCD Provider/Raw Provider: KiryuuDai
Translator for Raw Scans: Sen Allen, Black Rabbit
Proofreader: Hoshikuzuu

Drama CD + Manga:

Translator for Extra Lines on the BLCD: Sakura
Scan & Video Editor: White Cat (a.k.a. Black Rabbit)


......and here is another release for this week! Hisho Ikuseichuu Volume 1 EXTRA!
*click the image to start reading*

Thank you to Aotora for the precise translations on the raws! She always handle the translations with accuracy and care fufufu~ And even thou she's VERY BUSY, she always find time to finish her task and submit as soon as she can...... and special thanks to kIrAhImE for helping us on this extra chapter! It must be confusing when someone suddenly and randomly leaves you a message, asking you for help on translating some pages with naked guys on them..... Nah, I knew she also reads Yaoi kukuku~

IMPORTANT MESSAGES!
✰✰✰ Regarding Hisho Ikuseichuu Chapter 3 Scanlation ✰✰✰
Some of you are asking for the scanlation of H.I. Chapter 3 and here's the enclosed message on the main post:
Note about Chapter 3: We're sorry if Chapter 3 is not up for download. We did scanlate it but the copy is stuck on White Cat's dead laptop.

White Cat: Sorry~ My poor lappy died 'cause of exhaustion (a.k.a. overused)... (;A;) and IDK how to get those files from the hard disk drive myself since I'm not a techy person. I can re-clean/re-typeset but it's more productive to clean/typeset the next chapters IMO. And I'm the only raw scan cleaner ATM. If I do chapter 3 again, then it'll take more time to release the next chapters. Of course, I do understand you want a copy of it 'cause I want one too... I also collect and want the complete chapters like you. kekeke~ So I'm sorry. (!A!) If I get the chance to recover the files, I'll surely put the chapter up for download.

✰✰✰ Chinese to English Translators ✰✰✰
The next volume is available on the web and it's in Chinese, but we don't have any Chinese to English translators on our team. Thus, we are recruiting for Chinese to English translators.


✰✰✰ Hisho Ikuseichuu Volume 2 Japanese Raw Scans ✰✰✰
If you can share the Japanese Raw Scans, then we might be able to scanlate it for you. That is, as long as we have the necessary staff on our team...

✰✰✰ We also need Raw Scan Cleaners✰✰✰
It's very tiring since I'm the only raw scan cleaner on our team, and I also clean/edit the scans for the videos and the video editing itself... I know it's my own doing (;A; ), but if there are more staffers, then there'll be more and faster releases, right? If someone can help me, that would be awesome!

We can't release the next volume unless someone helps us on the translations and the cleaning. If you want to join, leave a comment or e-mail at shironeko.v1@gmail.com.


✰✰✰ WE HAVE A NEW PROJECT! ✰✰✰
......SOON......


Mediafire Password: boyslovenetwork
P.S.
I want an apple candy.......

12 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for the releases and the announcements!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Gaviota!

      -- White Cat --
      Administrator

      Delete
  2. Thank you very much for the H.I chapter 5 video! I have been waiting for this T^T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Accck! Really?! I'm sorry~~ We've been occupied with the other projects and the scanlation for this manga that it's been pushed aside...... Plus, I'm the only video editor atm ( ! ^ ! ) huuu... I've been really wanting to finish the BLCD + Manga videos for this manga... and you're very much welcome Yoshioka~ (❁´◡`❁) *is now working on H.I. Chapter 5.2!*

      -- White Cat --
      Administrator

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. You're very much welcome Black Orchid! (。’▽’。)♡

      -- White Cat --
      Administrator

      Delete
  4. thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for all of the hard work. And thanks for the heads up on chapter 3, I was wondering what was going on with that one. Its sucks when a computer dies, sucks even worse when you haven't backed up any of your must recent files before it dies on you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. MEMEME! I can help translating chinese to english! :D drop me an email at soulxdy@gmail.com if you still need someone to translate chinese to english, i'll be glad to offer my help! >_<

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you for release and news:) wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all so much for your hard work!
    Have a great week ahead! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Waaaa thank you so much for the extra ^^
    Many thanks for the hard work

    ReplyDelete

If you are an anonymous user, please leave an alias or any random name so we can use it to identify you (e.g. replying to your comment). Thank You!