Blogger Widgets

Sunday, December 2, 2012

New Project! Guess What It Is! ψ( `∇´)ψ

Sorry if we have not been updating for weeks... Everyone is busy... \(>o<)/

I was planning to start this one after we finished Hisho Ikuseichuu but since Hisho Ikuseichuu takes a long time and is updated irregularly, I thought it’s better to start a new one…


We would like to thank Moi-xRyu Scanlations for allowing us to use their scans! I've covered some of the message 'cause it's kind of personal kekeke! (o>∇<)o I think it's even disrespectful to post exchanged messages but but... I just want to show proof that we have the permission and we're also allowed to alter the sentences so it matches the BLCD. It's on the other message and I'm lazy to put a screenie of it lol...


Here's a teaser of our next project:

STATUS for Chapter 1 Part 1:
Scan Editing (White Cat): 1/3 DONE
Translations (Sakura): 1/3 DONE
Video Editing: waiting for the cut images and translations

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are an anonymous user, please leave an alias or any random name so we can use it to identify you (e.g. replying to your comment). Thank You!