Blogger Widgets

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Late Updates

Update on February 05, 2013
*is ranting on his blog*

Projects Status:
Warui Koibito ja Dame?: ON HIATUS (Visit my blog for further details and know WHY.)

Doushitemo Furetakunai: editing is still ongoing... Black Cat's last message on our group says that she'll be making a long video to compensate for the long wait. (^o^)

Hisho Ikuseichuu: GOOD NEWS! Someone's planning to join our group so 'hopefully' we'll be able to release Chapter 5 Part 1 when the translations and typesetting are done. (Visit my blog for further details. There's a SAMPLE page!)


Update on January 06, 2013
We're very sorry for the late updates... Everyone's been busy before/after/on Christmas and New Year and it's one of the few times in a year where we get a break so better enjoy it right? kekeke~

Lots are asking when the next video for Doushitemo Furetakunai will be uploaded. Here's an excerpt from Black Cat's message in our group's communication document:


There you go~ I'm looking forward to her videos too lol.

And our new member will be working on Warui Koibito ja Dame? Her name is Violet Mirage or Viomir. Welcome welcome~ If you want a detailed status, you can visit my blog.

About Hisho Ikuseichuu... yeah I know. It's been too long. (T^T) I don't know when we'll be able to finish the next one. We need a translator and typesetter for Chapter 5 - First Part and a Scan Editor (cleaner/typesetter) for Chapter 5 - Second Part. My laptop's totally dead... well they said it's a total black out and even if it's fixed, it won't be able to function like it used to. We're not rich so I can't afford to buy a new one. So sorry. :'(

If you want to help, you're welcome to join us~

Update on December 19, 2012
BAD NEWS! The next chapter for Warui Koibito ja Dame? might take more than a week. My laptop is broken... It won't stay on. I think I played too much... Maybe this is telling me to stop playing online games and making videos lol. I hope my manga collection and my other precious files won't get deleted... *shiku shiku* (T^T)

Don't fret! GOOD NEWS is someone might join us soon and I'm just waiting for his/her reply. Hopefully, even if we're one scan/video editor down, there will still be continuous releases. 

Oh and if you're wondering how can I even leave a message on our blog.. That is... I'm using my sister's laptop. Ughh! My collection of application software might disappear too! *brokenhearted* 

Even thou I saved the needed application software in a flash drive beforehand, I still can't use this laptop in video editing. The screen is too small. (o ><)o I don't want my eyesight to deteriorate lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are an anonymous user, please leave an alias or any random name so we can use it to identify you (e.g. replying to your comment). Thank You!