Blogger Widgets

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

What's the latest buzz?


Yes, yes... So many things to talk about. 

Let's start with the COPYCAT and HATERS. Well, there's someone out there who copied our videos' style or our signature per se (a.k.a. talking cute animal signature icons, speech bubbles, font style, additional translations, opening sequence, etc...) and my other 'online hobby'. Honestly, I was expecting this would happen at some point but  I didn't expect this level of mimicry. I won't go into more details and 'mention names' since I've already had a talk with this person and he/she denied my accusations even thou the similarities are obvious. He/She defended herself with explanations full of loopholes. If he/she is indeed guilty of copying then I don't mind as long as he/she tells the truth (I hate liars and pretentious people the most, just saying...). He/She might be telling the truth, or maybe not. BUT WHY?... 


I guess it's because our videos are AWESOME! 

Anyone who's competitive have to step up their game~ I just have to let this out and let it go since stressing over it is useless. Still, I'm annoyed.... I hope he/she could've thought of new ideas... but I have to LET GO!

Now with the HATERS... One of our videos got flagged, namely, Doushitemo Furetakunai Chapter 2 Part 1
*click to enlarge*

YES! It contains the sex scene that you love, dear Fujoshi(s)~ If you are an uploader of Yaoi videos on YouTube, beware of this/these user(s). I have a feeling that it's just one person with multiple accounts. What chance of getting flamer comments at the same day?

*click to enlarge*

The BAD NEWS is I tried to upload it again and on other YouTube accounts but it's impossible. I'm sorry to say but you can either download it or watch it on Dailymotion.

Moving on to the GOOD NEWS... Let's be thankful to Sakura-chan! She volunteered to try video editing for your sake. She's worried about making you wait... She's working on Warui Koibito ja Dame?.

That'll all~ Thank You! 

Now, I'm off to eat Sweet Potatoes~ YUM! 

P.S.
How's the new blog design? 
I need data so I would know if there's too much going on or if it causes lag on your browsers.

We are still in need of Translators (Japanese to English) and Scan Editors (cleaners and typesetters)! Please join us if you're interested.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some stupid people need a stinging slap in the face... ☆ミ(╹◡╹)ノ
    There's a reason why I didn't mention names... Some people who are smart enough probably figured out that it's a waste of time to bother about 'that' shallow issue and some probably thought it's smart not to mention names so as not to blow it out of proportion. Some don't care 'cause it doesn't affect them.... and yet this...... talked like her conjecture was a matter-of-fact.

    I just wanted to grumble... Even my own teammates didn't react when I mentioned it (and I didn't mention names to them either) 'cause they probably didn't care and thought it's nothing and I was the only one getting angry over nothing. Yes, I'm glad to be with such cool-headed people. They remind me how capricious I can be.

    I realized now that it's really a bad move but I did thought about it before... A small part of me wanted to see what would happen if I try to stir things up. Sometimes, curiosity is really not good. ( ̄个 ̄)... and now I know, people do read my posts kekeke~

    Anyway, commenting on this matter is not allowed anymore.
    And I do know people have the right to react but... that issue doesn't deserve more attention.
    Sorry... That issue is over. NADA.

    [CASE CLOSED]

    P.S.
    A Wild FANGIRL Appeared!

    ヽ(‘ ∇‘ )ノ Meh~ Maybe it's a poser. Anyway, I'll pass... I don't want to catch it.

    ReplyDelete